We are excited to reopen all five of our Holiday Parks from 11 October 2021.
In this first phase of reopening, we are able to welcome travellers who are:
- over 16 years from Regional NSW who are fully vaccinated (or with certified medical exemptions) and children under 16yrs who reside in the same household
- residents of Kiama LGA (regardless of vaccination status)
We will update this page when we can welcome visitors from Greater Sydney and other states.
We ask that you follow our updated conditions of entry and safety protocols while onsite. These include:
- show proof of double vaccination when required or exemption (letter from a registered medical practitioner)
- check in using the Service NSW QR code
- 1 person per 4sqm indoors in common areas and 1 person per 2sqm outdoors
- our Holiday Parks are offering contactless check-in, however, if you need to visit reception or are indoors onsite (except inside your own van or cabin), you will need to wear a face mask
- at this stage games rooms remain closed to all
- swimming pools can only be used by fully vaccinated guests
Please be patient and kind to our Park Management and staff. This has been a difficult time for everyone. We are simply adhering to the requirements set out in the NSW Public Health Order, and do not have discretion on these requirements. If you have feedback regarding the requirements, please direct them to your State Member rather than our staff.
To make a booking, please contact the Holiday park you wish to stay at directly:
- Kiama Harbour Cabins
- Surf Beach Holiday Park Kiama
- Kendalls on the Beach Holiday Park
- Werri Beach Holiday Park
- Seven Mile Beach Holiday Park
We want to keep all park guests and staff safe by keeping COVID at bay. Before you travel, please check the NSW Health website for hotspots, testing and self-isolation advice: