We are pleased to welcome travellers to all five of our Holiday Parks.
We ask that you follow our updated conditions of entry and safety protocols while onsite. These include:
- face masks are compulsory in all indoor non-residential settings (including reception and common areas)
- check in using the Service NSW QR code (from 27 December 2021)
- 1 person per 2sqm indoors in common areas
- our Holiday Parks are offering contactless check-in, however, if you need to visit reception or are indoors onsite (except inside your own van or cabin), you will need to wear a face mask
Please be patient and kind to our Park Management and staff. This has been a difficult time for everyone. We are simply adhering to the requirements set out in the NSW Public Health Order, and do not have discretion on these requirements. If you have feedback regarding the requirements, please direct them to your State Member rather than our staff.
To make a booking, please contact the Holiday park you wish to stay at directly:
- Kiama Harbour Cabins
- Surf Beach Holiday Park Kiama
- Kendalls on the Beach Holiday Park
- Werri Beach Holiday Park
- Seven Mile Beach Holiday Park
We want to keep all park guests and staff safe by keeping COVID at bay. Before you travel, please check the NSW Health website for health alerts and advice on staying COVID safe. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, even if mild, get tested immediately and self-isolate, even if you’re fully vaccinated.