KIAMA HARBOUR CABINS
All Kiama Coast Holiday Parks will reopen to the public on the 1 June 2020.
Each of our parks will be open for business with a few changes in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
Kiama Coast Holiday Park’s number one priority is the health and safety of our guests, staff and community. We have increased our cleaning and safety protocols have been implemented.
We’ve done this so you can book with confidence.
We ask that all guests and visitors to our parks practice physical distancing (1.5m), hand washing and stay home if you are unwell.
We can’t wait to see you soon!
Kiama Harbour Cabins
Imagine waking up in your luxurious cabin overlooking the Pacific Ocean and Kiama Harbour.
This is the place to do exactly that.
Perched on Blowhole Point, our one, two or three-bedroom cabins are ready to captivate you and your loved ones.
Take your pick between an adventurous getaway or a rejuvenating break.
You’re in prime position to discover the region’s delights. See the wonderment of the Kiama Blowhole, trek to the historic Lighthouse and wander through the thriving Kiama CBD.
Fancy a roadie? It’s only a short drive to super-fun Jamberoo Action Park and the whimsical Minnamurra Rainforest.
Select from our superbly appointed one, two and three bedroom cabins all enjoying ocean and harbour views.
- Sea Breeze – 1 bedroom cabins
- Harbour Lights – 2 bedroom cabins
- Pearly Shells – 2 bedroom ‘special needs’ cabins
- Moonlight Sands – 2 bedroom cabins
- Ocean Dream – 3 bedroom cabins
- Crystal Waters – 2 bedroom cabins
- Spacious fully equipped kitchens
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Spa baths
- Electric blankets on all main beds
- All bed linen supplied
- TV, DVD & CD player
- Free Foxtel
- Washing machine & dryer
- Private balcony with electric BBQ & outdoor setting
- FREE Wifi