Unleash your next Pet-Friendly Holiday in Kiama
How good are holiday memories with the family? and how good is it when you can bring your ENTRIE family along, safe in the knowledge that your furriest, four-legged family members will be welcomed with open arms and open paws. If you're heading for the South Coast, put a pin in Kiama. It's on the of the most pooch-perfect pet friendly destinations in NSW.
Dog friendly accomodation
First things first. You'll need pet-friendly accomodation during your Kiama stay. And you're in luck - with the Kiama region offering some of the best holiday parks for dogs along with the entire NSW South Coast. In fact, with four out of five of our holiday parks catering to pets, you'll be spoilt for choice - with most offering caravan, camping and some cabin options to suit your family.
Surf Beach Holiday Park and Kendalls on the Beach Holiday Park are both in the heart of Kiama - an easy (on leash) walk along the coastal path to the Lighthouse and famous blowhole, as well as the harbour and idyllic town centre. Meanwhile, Werri Beach Holiday Park and Seven Mile Beach Holiday Park put the laid-back villages of Gerringong and Gerroa on your doorstep. You'll enjoy direct access to some great off-leash areas and the kind of waterfront wonderland holiday memories are made of.
Surf Beach Holiday Park
- Pets are welcome on any of the powered and unpowered sites outside of NSW school holidays and long weekends
- Surf Beach is not dog friendly however Kaleula Headland and Marsden Headland are within walking distance
- Bonus: you can walk into town to spend time at one of the dog friendly cafes
Kendalls on the Beach Holiday Park
- Pets are welcome on any of the powered and unpowered sites outside of NSW school holidays and Public Holiday weekend
- While Kendalls Beach itself is not dog friendly, there is a beautiful off-leash area at Kaleula Headland just a five-minute walk away
Werri Beach Holiday Park
- Pets are welcome in a small number of cabin and on any of the powered and unpowered sites outside NSW school holidays and long weekends
- Werri Beach has a popular off-leash section, which is right out front your doorstep! Also take a longer walk up to Gerringong headland for the views and a popular spot to meet other dogs and their owners!
Seven Mile Beach Holiday Park
- Pets can stay on powered and unpowered sites outside NSW school and public holidays
- Located just steps from the beach and river, while Seven Mile Beach itself is not dog friendly, Black Head Reserve provides an off-leash area just a few minutes away.